Friday, December 7, 2012

A beginning...sort of?

This is blog about being a dad of five daughters, a husband of over 11 years, a youth minister of over 15 years and a baseball fan.  I was raised Catholic and continue in the pursuit of holiness.  I fell in love with a farm girl by the grace of forgiveness and a bit of divine intervention.  I had a dream when I was 24 that I would have three daughters...the Lord found that funny and decided to put a little sugar on top.  I fumbled into a career of youth ministry by way of circumstance, luck and passion.  I fell in love with baseball in the Kingdome of Seattle, WA in the 80's when Mark Langston threw the ball 98 mph and Alvin Davis was the best there was.  So far, all has served me well.  Better said, I have desperately tried to serve.  This blog adventure will be a humble walk of reflections, questions, advice, expository, oratory, commentary and hopefully a lot of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment